The Smart Way to
Join SkillBank and help someone land their first job in paid media marketing.
Help Others Reach their Full Potential
Make Industry Connections
Make Money with Your Day Job
Help Someone Take The First Step in their Career
SkillBank's marketing program is unlike any other boot camp on the market today.
We don't do the classic lecture-style classes at SkillBank. Instead, we ask fellows to review the curriculum on their own time and meet with their mentor 1:1 to receive project feedback.
Why Should I
Mentor for SkillBank
It is important to us that your time at SkillBank is fruitful.
To ensure that this is worthwhile endeavor for you, we have some perks for our mentors.
Join a Community of Marketing Professionals
Receive Bonuses for Successful Fellows
Get First Access to Top Marketing Talent
Ready to Level Up
One size never fits all. That’s why we’ve created a support system that fits your needs. During the program, you will be introduced to a team of experts made just for you.
Apply on our website.
Schedule an interview with an instruction coordinator.
Get matched 1:1 with fellow/s for 30 mins every other week. This is the fellow's opportunity to ask you questions about the curriculum.
Give feedback! You will be asked to review your fellow's projects and provide feedback to them.
Our Ideal Fellow
Is SkillBank Right
SkillBank is for people that are ready and excited to work hard and level up their career. We can only help you if you are ready to help yourself.
- I have no prior marketing experience, but I am looking to land an entry-level full-time marketing job in the next 6mos.
- I am interested in learning paid media marketing.
- I am looking to up-skill my digital marketing skills to land a higher-paying job.
Not right now...
- I cannot commit to 10-15 hours of work per week.
- I am just looking to freelance or start my own company.
- I'm looking for a way to make more money, quickly!
- I don't want to work in marketing.
Meet Rachel Macadam
Director of Paid Media at Axel Eight
During the day, Rachel is the Director of Paid Media for an agency based in Arizona. With 10+ years of marketing experience, Rachel knows exactly what marketing agencies are looking for when hiring new candidates.